woodland glamping experience
We look forward to welcoming you for a 3rd party voucher break at our solar powered, digital detox site. Switch your devices off & simply unwind surrounded by nature.
Read through all of the information.
- Our site puts nature first. We are solar powered and not on the mains networks. We provide digital detox so you can switch off your devices and relax. Because this may be your first time going glamping, it's best
to get an idea of what to expect. Even if you have been glamping before, it is very important that you understand where we are and what is included in your accommodation.
Please take a moment to read all the details you received with your voucher & visit the relevant accommodation page of our website, if you can choose accommodation please read each accommodations full details to help you choose. These pages will also answer any questions you might have about your experience.
- Take time to read all the details you received with your voucher & visit the relevant accommodation page of our website, if you can choose accommodation please read each accommodations full details to help you choose. These pages will also answer any questions you might have about your experience.
- All of our third party vouchers are provided at Classic Level.
- This includes essential items and allows you to choose if you would like to bring your own bedding, towels etc, alternatively you can book these with us directly.
Choose 3 sets of dates for us to check availability.
When you are fully acquainted with your accommodation, what's included and our location, just choose three dates when you wish to come. We recommend spreading your options over several months as it is more likely that accommodation will be available and we will be able to process your voucher faster.
If you wish to use your third party voucher at premium times such as arriving Friday, Saturday, during school holidays or bank holidays upgrade fees apply.
Our third party vouchers are for 2 people and are provided at Classic Level . Extra items and people can be added as additional options.
As we welcome guests from across the country our "holiday times" reflect boarding school term dates.
As we have limited accommodation, dates book out very quickly, as such all bookings are on a strictly first come first served basis.
Fill in the Voucher Redemption form below.
- Once you have completed Steps 1 and 2, to redeem your voucher, simply complete and submit the Voucher Redemption form below.
- Upon receipt of your Voucher Redemption form we will process your voucher.
- If we have availability we will send you a booking confirmation, if we do not have availability for your chosen dates we will contact you by email to discuss further options. If you have any questions or have not heard from us within 3 weeks of submitting your Voucher Redemption request, please feel free to email us or call 01225 290924.
Woodland Glamping Experience Voucher Redemption Form
Please ensure you have read the full terms & conditions.
If you voucher includes hot tub use please make sure you have read the hot tub usage rules below.
We have designed the site to provide a woodland experience where nature comes first.
Our site provides a brilliant digital detox where you can turn your devices off.
On arrival our resident Site Service team will great you, take you to your accommodation and give you a detailed check-in demonstrating the facilities and showing you round the site.
To ensure the highest glamping standards each year we are independently inspected by the AA. Please ensure you have read the What To Expect and New To Glamping pages of this website for important details to help you prepare and pack so you enjoy your stay.
We have not sanitised nature or forced it to bend to our will, we know that we are just the current care-takers, passing through & nature will be here long after we are gone.
On this basis our accommodation is in natural clearings.
Our lighting is supplied by solar energy & our hot tub is heated by a log burner.
Guests are welcome to borrow board games, books and garden games from our office.
On the day of arrival our team will contact you by text to confirm your arrival time.
Check-in is from 2 pm to 6 pm. If you wish to arrive after 6 pm please book late check-in.
Our guests are welcome to bring their own bedding, bed linen and towels or you can hire these from us.
Feel free to view the specific accommodation pages of our website to help you choose your accommodation, then return to this page to send your voucher redemption request.
It is best to choose dates spread across as many months as possible. Vouchers are not designed for short notice bookings but we will always try to assist as best we can.
Our hot tub is located in its own private area in the wood and is for your exclusive use.